Orchard Lake Schools
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creation of copy for development and marketing initiatives, including digital marketing, direct mail,
print advertising, and corporate communication pieces.
- Gain deep understanding of the company’s history and creative rules to support the development of copy for a variety of topics.
- Watch for quality standards, such as typographic errors, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and accuracy of information.
- Maintain the corporate advertising rules and guidelines. Comply with rules, such as brand style guide, advertising rules, and departmental procedures.
- Support the planning, coordination, and delivery of multiple creative priorities simultaneously.
- Draft new copy for required changes and new projects.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to develop marketing initiatives. Work closely with other departments and to develop content requirements for existing and proposed materials. Stay current on best practices.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work closely with others internally and externally.
- Video clip production preferred but not required.
- Other special projects as requested by management.
Projects may include but not limited to: brochures, flyers, booklets, semiannual magazine, invitations, Mass programs and signage.
Qualified candidates will have a degree from an accredited graphic design or illustration program and/or extensive hands-on experience and proficiency with Creative Suite 6, including Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop or other similar software.
Since 1885, the Orchard Lake Schools has been a prestigious center of faith, education and tradition. Our family builds on the individual strengths of each of our three main institutions: SS. Cyril & Methodius Seminary, St. Mary’s Preparatory and The Polish Mission.